Business Development Manager – New York
Online video is skyrocketing and ConvertMedia is poised to lead the dramatic growth in the industry. With an extensive portfolio of Outstream and Instream video ad units and a self-serve platform to manage the user experience, leading global publishers trust ConvertMedia’s proprietary technology to optimize revenue in real-time.
Our services are global, as is our team, with close-knit offices in New York, Tel Aviv, London, Barcelona, and Bangalore. Our company encourages collaboration, excellence, and initiative. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this high-growth venture.
- Identify, analyze, and develop a strong portfolio of strategic Tier-1 publisher and network deals to develop long term, value-added business relationships to grow and expand ConvertMedia’s supply-side roster
- Negotiate inventory purchasing and ad network strategic partnership contracts with publishers
- Generate meetings with qualified market leaders and decision makers to pitch ConvertMedia technology and product offering to potential partners
- Understand and effectively communicate ConvertMedia’s value proposition, technology, and process as it relates to the growth of current and prospective partners
- Outstanding sales skills: presentation, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years in the online advertising industry a must
- Strong understanding of the online publishing and advertising industries, specifically a depth of knowledge of the underlying technology, market trends, business models, and major companies
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills, especially with regards to market trends and data reporting
- Ability to collaborate with all ConvertMedia internal teams, including account management, engineering and product management
- Able to take the initiative and be successful in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree; masters preferred
- ALWAYS BE CLOSING
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.