Quality Assurance – Tel Aviv, Israel
ConvertMedia aims to become the digital advertising industry’s platform of choice for publishers seeking to manage & deliver engaging video advertising experiences, while empowering them with the tools to determine the ideal balance between the user experience & their Revenue Per Session™ goals for every interaction. Through its customizable self-serve platform, ConvertMedia enables publishers to navigate the publisher-advertiser-consumer relationship with greater control and intelligence.
Our services are global, as is our team, with close-knit offices in New York, Tel Aviv, London, Madrid, and Bangalore. Our company encourages collaboration, excellence, and initiative. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this high-growth venture.
- At least one year of experience in testing – Client and Server
- Proven experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- Strong technical skills and ability to deep dive into complex problems to find their root causes
- Familiarity with common bug-tracking tools (Jira, Assembla, etc.) and debugging tools (Fiddler, Firebug)
- Must read and write English (including technical documentation)
- “End to End” tests for Client application and Web, this includes; GUI, Functional testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and SQL queries
- Close work with developers and product owners
- Delivering bug free and high quality product from planning to production
- Deliver on Time
- Relevant academic degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with GUI automation
- Coming from Internet company
- Familiar with Linux
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.