Front End Developer – Tel Aviv
Online video is skyrocketing and ConvertMedia is poised to lead the dramatic growth in the industry. With an extensive portfolio of Outstream and Instream video ad units and a self-serve platform to manage the user experience, leading global publishers trust ConvertMedia’s proprietary technology to optimize revenue in real-time.
Our services are global, as is our team, with close-knit offices in New York, Tel Aviv, London, Madrid, and Bangalore. Our company encourages collaboration, excellence, and initiative. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this high-growth venture.
- Develop complex yet intuitive user interfaces using advanced client side technologies
- Design and develop new and innovative ways to deal with complex user interaction problems
- Be the bridge between the end-user and the Engineering team
- Be in charge of development of both internal user interface and external, customer facing interface
- At least 2 years of front end development experience Strong Passion for front-end development
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- Excellent eye for design
- Deep theoretical and practical OOD understanding
- Experience with client-side JS libraries and frameworks – jQuery, Angular, requireJS, browserify
- Ability to work effectively both alone and as part of a team, creative thinker, passionate for exploring new technologies
- Self-learning capabilities
- Online advertising
- Video/VPAID experience
- ECMAScript 6
- Server side development
- Apache tomcat, JSP
- Photoshop, Illustrator
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.