Online video is skyrocketing and ConvertMedia is poised to lead the dramatic growth in the industry. With an extensive portfolio of Breakthrough video ad units and a self-serve platform to manage the user experience, leading global publishers trust ConvertMedia’s proprietary technology to optimize revenue in real-time.
Our services are global, as is our team, with close-knit offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Bangalore. Our company encourages collaboration, excellence, and initiative. We are seeking like-minded leaders to join us in this high-growth venture.
The Demand Analyst will have strong quantitative skills and will oversee demand partner activity in the ConvertMedia platform and 3rd party platforms, directly impacting our success. This role will closely manage and optimize all demand activity and meet set revenue goals. The Demand Analyst will be largely independent and the candidate must be proactive with a strong, curious mind.
- Manage analysis and growth for new demand partners
- Be responsible for optimization across demand partner portfolio using various reporting sources
- Identify and exploit new opportunities to increase scale and profitability of demand partners
- Provide regular analysis and distribute findings internally
- Work with and offer consultative support to publisher teams and use available data to identify new revenue opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience in analysis or optimization
- Strong technical understanding of ad tech and/or publishing ecosystems
- Strong analytical skills, specific to data analysis.
- Proficient with Excel (pivot table skills, etc.)
- Extremely detail-oriented with effective time management skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active
- Experience working with platforms like LiveRail, AOL, SpotX a plus
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.