We recently announced the availability of our extensive list of outstream video ad units. Please see all of the details below of our User Experience and Revenue Priority portfolios and contact us for more information.
Also featured on and
Comprehensive Collection of New Desktop and Mobile Ad Formats to Customize the User Experience, Delivering Increased Viewability for Brands
NEW YORK, NY — January 25, 2016 – ConvertMedia, a leading outstream video SSP, today announced the launch of its expansive breakthrough video ad portfolio giving publishers highly customizable options for maximizing the monetization of each user session. Advertisers benefit from these formats via increased viewability with access to premium video ad inventory that only plays when visible or at a naturally occurring moment of discovery during user engagement.
“Our unmatched range of breakthrough ad units truly takes the needs of all participants in the equation into consideration, which is important to our clients,” explained ConvertMedia CEO and founder Yoav Naveh. “Now, publishers can increase profitability and still customize the user experience according to their business goals by choosing from a variety of dynamic video ad units that better fit each viewing moment. And, advertisers gain access to this increased premium inventory that delivers greater viewability because videos play only when someone is naturally engaged.”
“Our recent move to partnering with ConvertMedia has already led to significant success in terms of both increased revenue generation and a smooth user experience,” said Matthew Sussberg, Vice President, Sales at Salon.com. “Our users have high expectations at Salon.com and we appreciate the breadth of ConvertMedia’s outstream portfolio and the opportunity it brings to increasing our available video inventory.”
ConvertMedia’s range of breakthrough outstream video ad formats are designed with publishers, advertisers and consumers in mind and the portfolio is divided into formats that are geared towards the user experience and to revenue priority. Viewer experience can be optimized by adjusting audio settings, viewability conditions and site interactions. These new video ad formats include:
- Inline (Top, Mid, Bottom & Mobile): A desktop or mobile video ad unit that seamlessly appears at the Top, Middle, or Bottom of the page, or on mobile, once loaded.
- Interstitial: A desktop or mobile video ad unit that appears on a given page after a set time (on page). When the view is completed (after 15 seconds) or if the user skips the ad, the page navigates back to the destination URL.
- Slideshow: A desktop video ad unit that is seamlessly embedded within slideshow pages. The unit auto-plays when the user swipes through a predefined item.
- Listicle: A desktop or mobile video ad unit that is seamlessly embedded within a list of items.
- Expandable: A desktop or mobile video ad unit that auto expands on timer.
- Slider: A desktop or mobile video ad unit that “slides in” from the bottom right or bottom left corner of the page after the page has fully loaded.
- Coffee Break: Serves as a desktop screensaver on steroids when a viewer is idle or stops browsing, but the page is still so it doesn’t compete with other content.
- Video Playlist: A desktop or mobile video ad unit that auto plays on load, featuring a mix of content & ads. The unit includes a playlist, allowing the user to select the video content. Audio is muted by default and can be activated by the user.
- Page Wrap: The biggest player available, the Page Wrap unit plays in the top and side rails, either with or without pushdown.
Publishers and advertisers expand their supply of quality video inventory with ConvertMedia’s video ad management platform. By customizing the user experience alongside revenue optimization using a comprehensive range of outstream desktop and mobile video ad formats, publishers maximize their revenue per user session and advertisers increase viewability, all while keeping the user experience in mind.